Design with OneFeather. We are looking for a designer(s) interested in bringing an Indigenous perspective to the art of print and digital design - to represent our brand and celebrate the diversity of Indigenous Peoples in Canada for upcoming projects.
Position: digital and/or print designer(s)
Status: contract, project-based opportunity.
About OneFeather: OneFeather is redefining the Indigenous experience through tradition and innovation. OneFeather is a growing Indigenous technology company planting seeds of sovereignty in the digital era with leading SaaS and Fintech solutions for individuals and Nations. Founded by Lawrence Lewis (We Wai Kai Nation), OneFeather is grounded in First Nations values and principles. OneFeather offers digital services for resilient Nation-building including election and voting services, data sovereignty, and community engagement. OneFeather has served over 195+ First Nations and Métis across Canada and their 237,000+ members. With the launch of dedicated Indigenous banking solutions - OneFeather APP and OneFeather PAY, status card renewal and application services, and a leading trust center for sovereign digital Indigenous identity and data, OneFeather will further serve Indigenous communities across Canada.
Skills We're Looking For
- design through an Indigenous lens
- an interest to explore the diversity of Indigenous cultures in Canada
- social media campaign assets and templates (full suite)
- marketing collateral (internal and external) templates
- some experience required
Depending on the candidate(s) availability, experience, goals, and interests we will consider contract specifications on a case-by-case basis.
Expression of Interest
- Complete this 5-10 minute Designer Expression of Interest Form here:
- After you've completed the survey send us a brief email with a copy of your CV/resume and portfolio/links to work if not included in the survey to email@example.com
Contact our marketing team.